Click here for currently scheduled classes
Dogs have muscles too! Massage is no longer just for humans--dogs can
benefit just as much as humans. Come learn how to help your dog feel
better with massage and acupressure. Class topics will include:
- Benefits of massage for dogs
- How to do a simple relaxing massage for your dog
- Acupressure points that provide specific benefits
- Tuning in to your dog energetically
- How massage helps improve the wellness of dogs
Come bond with your dog and help your dog feel better with massage!
Bring your dog to class along with a blanket or pad large enough for you
to sit and your dog to lie down. Only dogs who are fairly calm and quiet
around other dogs should be brought to class.
Auld-Louie is certified in canine massage by the Lang Institute for
Canine Massage and Reiki for Animals by Lorraine May.
Lloyd is certified in Small Animal Acupressure by Tallgrass Animal
Acupressure Institute, horse massage by Equitouch, canine massage by
Equissage and Reiki for Animals by Lorraine May.